• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bargain Kitchen Sinks

Warning! I managed to hit cancel and got immediate refund from PayPal site. Highly recommended to try same :
@Riga Mortis , @barok0208 @Funky-Trixtar , @cacatman @IUSTEVE , @Nortika , @mjt42 , @SiRacer420

10E5DB7A-A3E1-4E18-8EE7-D7ECADE6F2AA.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi sorry all
You were recently involved in a transaction for the following item:
263582954762 - OAKLEY KITCHEN SINK 34L Laptop / MacBook Pro STEALTH BLACK Backpack / Daypack
We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorised third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled. We ask that you take the following precautions:

- If you already paid for the item, you may be protected by eBay. Open a request with the Resolution Centre and choose, "I bought an item. I haven't received it yet." You can access the Resolution Centre was out yesterday just got this this morning
THIS IS A SCAM DO NOT BUY

Hi sorry all
You were recently involved in a transaction for the following item:
263582954762 - OAKLEY KITCHEN SINK 34L Laptop / MacBook Pro STEALTH BLACK Backpack / Daypack
We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorised third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled. We ask that you take the following precautions:

- If you already paid for the item, you may be protected by eBay. Open a request with the Resolution Centre and choose, "I bought an item. I haven't received it yet." You can access the Resolution Centre was out yesterday just got this this morning
THIS IS A SCAM DO NOT BUY
Definitely not your fault bro. It’s up to us to do our due diligence.

Last edited:
Back