• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Base curve

EDGE™
Take the Limits Off Your Prescription
If you’ve been told your prescription is “out of range” for the sunglasses you want, check out OTD Edge™. This technology expands the prescription range for Oakley high-wrap sunglasses up to +4.00 to -6.00, so you can enjoy benefits you expect from Oakley sunglasses, like extended peripheral vision and improved side protection.
Yep just called. They don't make a clear lense. Has to be a certain lense. Will see. He's doing some research

Edge is now available in most colors (including Persimmon). Clear is not yet an option.

Unfortunately, the Crosslink series tops out at a -5.00 (exception being the Crosslink Strike)

He offered a carbon blade. Lmao I told the guy no. Please don't insult me like that. I said durable and comfortable. He said ur right I'm sorry lol

BTW, The optician at my local O Store tells me that Oakley True Digital Edge, mentioned in several posts (above) as a technology that allows more powerful prescriptions to fit into a wider variety of frames, is no longer available. Too many customers found the multiple vertical "edges" to be distracting.

Back