• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WilliamG

Oakley Enthusiast
Whether you’re a coach or player, having the right Baseball sunglasses means performing at your peak on the baseball diamond. And if you’re trying to hit a home run, you definitely don’t want the sun’s glare in your eyes!

Keep reading as our experts highlight the best baseball sunglasses of 2022! Plus everything to know before buying your perfect pair of baseball sunglasses!

Table of Contents

What to Look for in Baseball Sunglasses? Lightweight FramesImpact Resistant Lenses
Continue reading...

downloadfile-1.jpg

Functionally I can see issues wearing certain hats and certain frames because there's simply not enough room for both. Plus honestly a hat can take AWAY from a frame visually. But generally would say Oakleys and Nike's are the best baseball sunglasses.

Function over fashion. If it was the other way around, we'd wear some other brand that I can't name because I don't wear them.

I'm not saying fashion doesn't apply, just that there's plenty of high-fashion sunnies that don't perform as well functionally.

Eh- function to point. Luxley/Rayley has entered into the realm where their idea of fashion not only doesn't correlate with mine, it's almost the polar opposite of mine. I'm riding the coattails of some Golden Era frames but were it not for those? Honestly? I probably wouldn't wear Oakley
Function over fashion. If it was the other way around, we'd wear some other brand that I can't name because I don't wear them.

I'm not saying fashion doesn't apply, just that there's plenty of high-fashion sunnies that don't perform as well functionally.

Yeah but then we're entering into the realm of defining what is fashionable- which is completely subjective. I don't find 98 out 100 sunnies fashionable AT ALL---Oakley or otherwise (which is a switch- almost every pre 2007 Oakley model I liked, almost every post 2007 Oakley I don't like). But my tastes by many aren't considered fashionable...because they're not what most people are wearing. So do I wear Oakley for function? Yes. Would I wear Oakley if I didn't have some older frames I really like and was forced to buy some of the newer offerings? No I wouldn't actually. And with hats...I simply don't look good in them...period. So I don't wear them- so my lean is if not "fashion" at least "what I look good in"- I won't wear something that I think makes me look a way I don't want to just for it's function.

Back