• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Baseball Juliets

Chris Heinrich

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Portland, OR
Just received everything to get this one put together and they came out amazing. Thanks to @Chris A Hardaway for the custom cut baseball prizm lenses and thanks to @THE X-MAN for the tuneup and cleaning of the frames.

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

IMG_0154.JPG

Nice.

I cant put my finger on it but it maybe needs a different colorset rubbers. Or it could just be the reddish hue that the countertop is casting making it look browner/pinker than it should be...

Yeah, I will get some better pics soon. In the right light they look a little ruby. Overall the titanium frames with the baseball lenses is a pretty good look I think.

Great choice of lenses (and cutter!) Will you be fielding these or just like those lenses?

I will be using these this summer when I play. I had a pair of flak 2.0 with baseball lenses but my wife liked them and has started wearing them for playing softball so I figured I would get a set cut for myself for frames I like a little better.

I will be using these this summer when I play. I had a pair of flak 2.0 with baseball lenses but my wife liked them and has started wearing them for playing softball so I figured I would get a set cut for myself for frames I like a little better.

Glad to see them getting used, Chris, and not sat on a shelf with specialized "pretty" lenses!

And the Mrs. stole your 2.0...you did the right thing by getting yourself a pair. Now she can use hers and start getting a couple more pair she likes. You'll need a display case in no time! :spiteful:

Back