• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Basin Red/Grey & Polished Black/Pink Iridium Frogskins

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Black/Pink have been sold and now my wife likes the Basin Red/Grey so she is keeping them. Who knew you could make a woman happy by giving her something that's cheaper :confused:? Thank you to the Frog buyer out there. You know who you are ;):cool:.

I have 2 BRAND NEW Frogskins for sale.

*EDIT = I had a request to swap the lenses in these Frogskins. The black frame and pink lenses have been sold. The basin red frame now has grey lenses. In the end, both pairs look better with the swapped lenses, at least in my opinion.*
frogswap.jpg
frogswap2.jpg

*EDIT = I had a request to swap the lenses in these Frogskins. The black frame and pink lenses have been sold. The basin red frame now has grey lenses. In the end, both pairs look better with the swapped lenses, at least in my opinion.*

First up is a pair of Polished Black frames with Grey (*now pink) lenses. These were only out of the box so I could take the pictures. They come complete with the original box, pink microfiber bag, plastic covering the arms, and paperwork. SOLD

Second is a pair of Basin Red (brownish red with matte finish) frames with Pink Iridium (*now grey) lenses. These are part of the Summit Collection. They were only on display in my case, never worn, and come with either the matching bag or black microfiber bag.

Price is $65 USD shipped for the Basin Red Frogskins anywhere in Cont. North America. The Polished Black pair has been sold. Thank you for looking.
frog10.jpg
frog9.jpg
frog8.jpg
frog12.jpg

frog11.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.