• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bastille Day attack in Nice, France

Senseless violence. Killing for a "cause".

It seems as technology gets better the violence gets worse.

It's really ******* sad that there are good people in the world and then these people.

Personally I would love the power to hunt each one down and do with them how I see fit but then that wouldn't be "legal".

IF.....
GO AHEAD GET THEM FRANKIE.
Lets get that oakley tank up and running. Dont forget the medusa and carbon csix, now yourbreadybfor combat lol.!

You get all the worlds governments to approve it for me and give me what I need and I'll get it done with a select few hand picked for my team We won't live in fear. THEY ******* WILL!!!!!!

Just one note though. You wouldn't hear from me for a while. ;)
Me, me, me, me, me, first officer. Damn that would be cool. :vinsent:

Some suggest pushing to reset button on at least one country. If that doesn't work move to the next belligerent country. Isis has strongholds just like a regular army. Drop a tactical nuke and reset. The civilians there are living a nightmare anyways so they might welcome a quick painless death. I think it's a last resort but there's no other resorts left atm. They are killing mothers and having the children wash themself with the blood. They believe this is the end... So let's give it to them.

Daradol on Twitter

The trojan horse has been allowed into europe, only fools did not see how it would end.
In WW2 America rescued Europe, this will not happen this time, this time the enemy was invited in. And multiplied 100 times the size of the Nazi army....... It´s over people.
Thanks to politicians that shat all over their own citizens and allowed barbarians into their home :(:(:mad:
Except the perpetrator had been living in France long before the current migrant crisis. It's inexcusable in any case.

Some suggest pushing to reset button on at least one country. If that doesn't work move to the next belligerent country. Isis has strongholds just like a regular army. Drop a tactical nuke and reset. The civilians there are living a nightmare anyways so they might welcome a quick painless death. I think it's a last resort but there's no other resorts left atm. They are killing mothers and having the children wash themself with the blood. They believe this is the end... So let's give it to them.

Civilians are still civilians bro. They are innocent, life is precious in general, Lets keep that in mind. Maybe spain should take those civilians in open arms??. when that happends then they can nuke em down.

Except the perpetrator had been living in France long before the current migrant crisis. It's inexcusable in any case.

That's why refugees need to be seriously scrutinized because the religion and its ideology lend very easily to radicalization. Even those not born in the middle East can have their religious views easily perverted and then become radicalized based on a very strict interpretation of the texts. Those who feel like an outsider or picked on can easily self radicalize based on the propaganda spread by these barbarian, demons etc. They pervert the original texts and play on the frustrations of the small minded. Those who have spent most of their lives in the mid East, especially males grow up in a society totally alien to ours and sad to say, if a person who grew up in the U.S. or another Western culture can become radicalized based on the ideology than it will be far easier for a person raised in the East.

Even though the U.S. was a country built on the backs of immigrants, I am not sure we can afford to take the risk right now. I think until the ISIS threat has been exterminated, we need to seriously limit those coming into West from terrorist hot spots like Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Saudi Arabia Etc. Not based on Muslim religion, just based on geography and the amount of terrorism that is born and bred from their place of origin.

That's why refugees need to be seriously scrutinized because the religion and its ideology lend very easily to radicalization. Even those not born in the middle East can have their religious views easily perverted and then become radicalized based on a very strict interpretation of the texts. Those who feel like an outsider or picked on can easily self radicalize based on the propaganda spread by these barbarian, demons etc. They pervert the original texts and play on the frustrations of the small minded. Those who have spent most of their lives in the mid East, especially males grow up in a society totally alien to ours and sad to say, if a person who grew up in the U.S. or another Western culture can become radicalized based on the ideology than it will be far easier for a person raised in the East.

Even though the U.S. was a country built on the backs of immigrants, I am not sure we can afford to take the risk right now. I think until the ISIS threat has been exterminated, we need to seriously limit those coming into West from terrorist hot spots like Syria, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Saudi Arabia Etc. Not based on Muslim religion, just based on geography and the amount of terrorism that is born and bred from their place of origin.

I think it's too late for this "solution" (which is not anyway, imho).
People who led those attacks were already here in Europe, some even first or second generation immigrants.
they're not coming to Europe risking death on boats or walking across deserts like real refugees, they have passports, multiple citizenships, they live here.
That's the scary thing and that's what makes so difficult to prevent their attacks.

Back