• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bastille Day attack in Nice, France

I think it's too late for this "solution" (which is not anyway, imho).
People who led those attacks were already here in Europe, some even first or second generation immigrants.
they're not coming to Europe risking death on boats or walking across deserts like real refugees, they have passports, multiple citizenships, they live here.
That's the scary thing and that's what makes so difficult to prevent their attacks.

Now, thats the problem. When legal immigrants and not illegal immigrants post a threat.

wacky expenndables.jpg

at frank here are the troops "the peacemakers" let get it on lol. I don't know how you like but you're the one with the masked :p:D

I think it's too late for this "solution" (which is not anyway, imho).
People who led those attacks were already here in Europe, some even first or second generation immigrants.
they're not coming to Europe risking death on boats or walking across deserts like real refugees, they have passports, multiple citizenships, they live here.
That's the scary thing and that's what makes so difficult to prevent their attacks.
I find ur arguments to the point.Cannot agree more

You get all the worlds governments to approve it for me and give me what I need and I'll get it done with a select few hand picked for my team We won't live in fear. THEY ******* WILL!!!!!!

Just one note though. You wouldn't hear from me for a while. ;)

@OakleyFrankFMJ just pack those bastards up in a container box and hand them over to me onboard.i will try to show them the beauty of Atlantic Ocean from the bottom

Latest Posts

Back