• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Bathroom/Kitchen Sink

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a SWEET-A** Diaper bag for my kid!
A used bathroom would suffice... not looking to pay retail on these as it's only gonna be filled with diapers and what not...lol

Some people reacted to this post.
Still Lookingggg.

PM'd.

Did you get my PM? Are you still looking?

I saw a lot on eBay bro.

Why would someone interject if another member has already answered the OP's post with a PM and offer? I'm pretty sure that the OP knows about eBay, and there's a good reason why he posted his thread here. Thanks noob.

Username Hidden said:
Why would someone interject if another member has already answered the OP's post with a PM and offer? I'm pretty sure that the OP knows about eBay, and there's a good reason why he posted his thread here. Thanks noob.

Seriously? That's just as useless/bad as what he did.

As is this.

But to make this more relevant,

You best price is probably going to come from eBay for straight out buying one. I looked when I was in the market and there are some good prices on there if you check often. If you're looking to trade for one, this is probably the best place. Good luck :thumb:

Lets keep this strickly for providing the OP with what he is looking for.... If you find the need to make a comment please do it by PM, from an admin stand point none of this is necessary...... Thanks!!!

There was one in my local Vault today. I'm not sure if it was retail priced but it was near a 30% off sign. Not sure if it was Kitchen or Bathroom.

I can ask what they want for it when I go back in the next couple of days.

Just a thought, but you might want to consider an Icon Small backpack. Price is reasonable.