• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bathroom Sink Backpack-what do you carry in it?

CrashCarson

Oakley Beginner
Needing a new bag for my work laptop and few other items. The one they gave me is garbage. Doing some traveling for work too.
I really like the look of the bathroom sink, but I’m thinking it’s too much bag for what I need. What all do you carry in yours?
I’ve got my laptop, small binder, water bottle, notebook, pens, phone charger, glasses...that’s about it.

I’m a skinny guy about 5’6
Is it just too big for my size? Kitchen sink is for sure. Anyone have other recommendations? Not a messenger bag

Bathroom sink is perfect for what you are wanting. I use mine for short trips with work laptop and other necessities. It’s a great bag. It also works well for weekend trips or a carry on bag for plane trips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Needing a new bag for my work laptop and few other items. The one they gave me is garbage. Doing some traveling for work too.
I really like the look of the bathroom sink, but I’m thinking it’s too much bag for what I need. What all do you carry in yours?
I’ve got my laptop, small binder, water bottle, notebook, pens, phone charger, glasses...that’s about it.

I’m a skinny guy about 5’6
Is it just too big for my size? Kitchen sink is for sure. Anyone have other recommendations? Not a messenger bag
It's a decent bag. There's a side zipper so you can slide your laptop in without having to unbuckle everything. I stopped using it because my work laptop was just a tad too large. It's a 15" laptop, but bulky as hell.

I started using the Blade 30, which is a more of your traditional backpack. Works great though, and they were (might still be) on sale on Oakley's website.

Perfect size for you for sure. Pro is it has two perfect size zipper pockets that fit soft X vaults, Con being no water bottle holder :( I ended up getting the Ospray Radial 26 (which has its pro/con as well)

Interesting topic!
I use one of my oakley bags daily. I carry mostly bottles of water to drink throughout the day. 5 or 6.
I also keep a change of clothes, typically gym clothes if i have time at the end of my shift. That said i also keep some small gym equipment, straps, some custom handles i made for cable machines, earbuds, spare battery to charge said earbuds and/or phone.
Couple flashlights, pens, a knife, spare set of cuffs, paracord. My wife calls it my man purse. Lol

Anyone know if a kitchen sink is big enough to fit a small rifle? Ive never had one in person to test... but also never tried to find a depth measurement on the interwebz.

Interesting topic!
I use one of my oakley bags daily. I carry mostly bottles of water to drink throughout the day. 5 or 6.
I also keep a change of clothes, typically gym clothes if i have time at the end of my shift. That said i also keep some small gym equipment, straps, some custom handles i made for cable machines, earbuds, spare battery to charge said earbuds and/or phone.
Couple flashlights, pens, a knife, spare set of cuffs, paracord. My wife calls it my man purse. Lol

Anyone know if a kitchen sink is big enough to fit a small rifle? Ive never had one in person to test... but also never tried to find a depth measurement on the interwebz.
I doubt it unless it’s a bull pup style ... and the bags aren’t that durable on the inside ... I’d be worried the frame would wear out the (thin) nylon insides and ruin the bag ...

7 heads in a duffel bag!

The movie was actually OK