• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bathroom Sink Question

Chay

Oakley Beginner
Hi, I'm considering getting a Bathroom Sink Backpack but I'm not sure if it can fit a 15" laptop. I was considering a Kitchen Sink but I just think it's too big.

I know it says it fits a 13" on the site but I saw this guy on youtube say it fits his 15" Macbook pro.

My laptop's dimensions are 14.8" (L) X 10.08" (W) X 1.37" (t)

Thanks in advance.

I've been looing at Bathroom sinks also, and noticed that a lot of people, especially on ebay, do not know the difference between bathrooms and kitchens, though it is pretty obvious to anyone who really pays attention to gear.
My buddy has a b.sink, I have a k.sink, and his 15 macbook fits nicely. Not crammed in, not loose. I think a 13 would also have room to be in a laptop sleeve inside the bag.

I just grabbed my Bathroom Sink and tried to put a 13" laptop into it. I had to put it in at an angle and it fit fine when in the backpack. The dimensions are below. Sorry that I don't have a 15" to try it with. The laptop had some wiggle room when it was inside the bag but I don't know if a 15" would fit.

12.5" L X 10" W X 1.5" T

Back