• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bathroom Sink Questions

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I know this is probably an odd question, but everytime I get a new backpack I find myself wishing they would specofy what each pocket is specifically for. I know some are for anything and others are for specifics. I got the Bathroom Sink for Christmas and was wondering what you guys use each pocket for. Also, where do you put a keyring on the bag if you use one?

Got the same bag for Christmas. Looks like the back pocket is for a laptop. It has an extra cushion in there. The top portion is labeled for sunglasses. The bottom left pocket has an attachment for a keychain inside of the pocket. Maybe shoes on the very bottom compartment? I'm not sure there

Got the same bag for Christmas. Looks like the back pocket is for a laptop. It has an extra cushion in there. The top portion is labeled for sunglasses. The bottom left pocket has an attachment for a keychain inside of the pocket. Maybe shoes on the very bottom compartment? I'm not sure there

There is no bottom compartment on a Bathroom Sink backpack, your thinking of a Kitchen Sink.

I do own one and if I do put my keys in it, its usually in one of the side pockets.

There is no bottom compartment on a Bathroom Sink backpack, your thinking of a Kitchen Sink.

I do own one and if I do put my keys in it, its usually in one of the side pockets.

I dont see an attachment for keys either does yours have one?

I use my caribiner and latch keys directly to one of the 3 outside metals brackets on the kitchen/bathroom sink

Like I said.... I use 1 of the 3 outside metal brackets and attach my carabiner to it.

image.jpeg

I have one that I use everyday to carry stuff to work because my parking is more than a block away from my office. A 18oz wide mouth Hydro Flask fits in one of the side pockets. The other side pocket normally contain my keys and a X-metal soft vault with a spare Juliet in case weather changes. The top pocket is great for sunglasses as the inside lining is made of the same material as the lining of the case. The back compartment is for laptop/tablet and a 15.6-inch laptop can fit but it is very tight. Anything smaller than that should be fine.

Latest Posts

Back