• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolf...again

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I had one of these, but put the violet lens in a clear frame so I had to buy another I liked the matte black/violet combo so much. It came in today. Now I have a clear/violet and matte black/violet

076edbae.jpg

Ya, I'll probably either paint some all purple or try to get some team purple from custom.

I like the look of those but haven't tried on any of those types of frames since the gascans. How do they fit compared to them? (I haven't even tried on the fuel cells either but I do like them also)

I like the look of those but haven't tried on any of those types of frames since the gascans. How do they fit compared to them? (I haven't even tried on the fuel cells either but I do like them also)

They are a lot bigger than the Gascans. Batwolfs are Deffinitly for people with a larger sized head you. To me they're larger than the Gascan and fuel cell. For me (I have a medium sized head) the fuel cell fits the best.

Yes they are larger than Fuels and Cans, they are a little more rounded than cans, the bottom of the frame touches my cheeks when I smile but, I like the fit wish they made more distinct versions.

Back