• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolf...again

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
I like the look of those but haven't tried on any of those types of frames since the gascans. How do they fit compared to them? (I haven't even tried on the fuel cells either but I do like them also)

A lot of people have said the Batwolf is too tight on their head. It doesn't seem too tight for me, although it is slightly tighter than the Oil Rig and Fuel Cell. I love the Batwolf! It's my second favorite (only to Oil Rig) and the Square O line is the only line I really have with the exception of a few. I have one Jawbone, one Split Jacket, a radar and frogskin. The other 80 pair or so in my collection are all square Os, mostly consisting of the Fuel Cell, Oil Rig and Batwolf. It has a really good wrap and just looks killer on in my opinion. I'm really surprised it hasn't taken off more.

As a comparison, they really are closer to the Oil Rig than Fuel Cell or Gascan. They're more of a rounded off rig, which I love.

As a comparison, they really are closer to the Oil Rig than Fuel Cell or Gascan. They're more of a rounded off rig, which I love.
very true. I love the black ink and the matte black batwolf. They are my favorite. i just wish they made more colors for the icons available outside of the OCP Department. Its possible to get them from the OCP department just a lot harder without getting a pair of batwolfs.

very true. I love the black ink and the matte black batwolf. They are my favorite. i just wish they made more colors for the icons available outside of the OCP Department. Its possible to get them from the OCP department just a lot harder without getting a pair of batwolfs.

Yes its unfortunate. I thought that was what the batwolf was all about....customization? Why not offer all to the public. Its kinda stupid.

Yes its unfortunate. I thought that was what the batwolf was all about....customization? Why not offer all to the public. Its kinda stupid.

Yea. That is exactly how I see it. I would buy so many more icons if they sold the solid color ones the same way they sold the pattern ones. I like the solid color ones so much more.

Yea. That is exactly how I see it. I would buy so many more icons if they sold the solid color ones the same way they sold the pattern ones. I like the solid color ones so much more.

Me too.

Latest Posts

Back