• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolf Blue Icons

covsting76

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys.

Just picked up a pair of granite batwolfs with black iriduim lens. I think i may have got lucky with the granite because i see you can't even order those on oakleys website?

Anyway I just noticed the clear batwolfs with the blue icons and lens and that looks sick. I think the blue lens and blue icons would would sharp with the granite frame so i was thinking about picking up spare lens and the blue icons but the only problem is i can't seem to find blue icons anywhere... :(

Does anyone know if its even possible to purchase the blue icons? I guess as a last resort i could purchase the clear lens and swap them out but i really don't want to drop the money on the clear batwolfs just for the lens and icons.

Maybe someone has blue icons for sale?

Thanks for your time!

You could post this in the sunglass exchange page and see if anyone's willing to sell or trade you the blue icons and blue lenses. I heard you could call oakley and order a ice iridium replacement lens. i know they don't sell the replacement lens on the website but i heard from a youtube user i subscribe to you can phone order the batwolf lenses.
but i'd try the exchange page and see if anyone has any of those blue icons and lenses! good luck!