• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolf Blue Icons

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys.

Just picked up a pair of granite batwolfs with black iriduim lens. I think i may have got lucky with the granite because i see you can't even order those on oakleys website?

Anyway I just noticed the clear batwolfs with the blue icons and lens and that looks sick. I think the blue lens and blue icons would would sharp with the granite frame so i was thinking about picking up spare lens and the blue icons but the only problem is i can't seem to find blue icons anywhere...

Does anyone know if its even possible to purchase the blue icons? I guess as a last resort i could purchase the clear lens and swap them out but i really don't want to drop the money on the clear batwolfs just for the lens and icons.

Maybe someone has blue icons for sale?

Thanks for your time!

Some people reacted to this post.
The only way to get the blue icons is to buy the pre built pair of clear frames with them. They are not available in custom sunglasses and not available for purchase by themselves.

Thank you for the response. Do you know by chance if they will make the blue icons avialable to buy seperate at somepoint?

Thanks.

I doubt it. Oakley tends to keep the cool colors available only with the frames.

I've been wanting to pick up a pair of Emerald Iridium vented lenses for my Jawbone, but the only way you can get them is if you buy them with the white frame. It's been over a year since they came out. They still don't sell them a la carte.

its jade not emerald

The Game said:
its jade not emerald

Potato, potatoe, tomato, tomatoe.

GREEN. How's that? :mrgreen:

J/K, yah i know they're Jade. My mistake in the typo.