• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolf confusion

jonnyc1988

Oakley Beginner
Hey hopefully someone can help me. I bought a pair of batwolfs last year while on holiday in America. I bought a spare set of lenses with them. Just bought some oakley batwolf frames off eBay from a seller in LA with 100% positive feedback only I'm not convinced they are genuine. Quality seems good but no "made in usa". My other ones have it. There doesn't seem to be any serial number on either of them. Both have batwolf on left leg and CE on right, but only one pair has "made in usa" above ce.

Yes because if it isnt made in the USA they cant lie about it. And to your second part, Oakley custom frames dont come with serial numbers on them because of the fact they are custom. So it might of been a custom frame if it is a real oakley frame.

If it's not made in U.S. they can't claim it is. They have changed numerous frames in the past, and this is based of my limited experience. I'm sure others can provide more input. But yes they would bother to do that

Put the lenses you know are real into the frame in question. If it fits, it is most likely real.

Pics might help as well. Custom frames do not say made in USA nor have a style number. Batwolf on one arm. CE on the other. Ends of both stems have mini square O's.

If you post pics I can compare as I have a few custom frames.

Latest Posts

Back