• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolf - Gold Ghost Text W/ Tungsten Iridium Polarized

BADNESS helped me find the two Devils' antix I have. score! lol. still looking for a BNIB Fuente Antix,,,it may cost me a fortune. Yeah, so far the only frame that both fit me and that i love is the Dispatch :D huge fan. Just need a jupiter camo dispatch. :D i wish i was an asian who could fit everything lol. thankfully at least i have a big head and tall so a lot of stuff would look good on me.

BADNESS helped me find the two Devils' antix I have. score! lol. still looking for a BNIB Fuente Antix,,,it may cost me a fortune. Yeah, so far the only frame that both fit me and that i love is the Dispatch :D huge fan. Just need a jupiter camo dispatch. :D i wish i was an asian who could fit everything lol. thankfully at least i have a big head and tall so a lot of stuff would look good on me.

For me it's the tron pit boss that I need to find. I'm hoping to get a pair for my 21St in feb. I saw someone who posted on the forum's fb page that took the black plates from the polished vr28 pb and switched them with the original plates. They are so amazing, if I could get them like that, I'd give up almost anything for them lol

Until then, I'll have to settle with batwolfs :) I think that the next thing I'll do is granite frame, chrome lens, with fade icons and history text icons as my second set.

hmm do u have a picture of it? i dont think i saw that on the oakley facebook page. sounds nice though. how on earth do you even switch the plates?

hmm do u have a picture of it? i dont think i saw that on the oakley facebook page. sounds nice though. how on earth do you even switch the plates?

It's on the Oakley Forum Facebook page. Here's a link: it's a mobile one because I've been posting from my iPhone, but it should still show up.

Facebook

See what I mean?! I think those are amazing! He still hasn't responded to my post at the bottom either :(

I think you came in to get them right when we did, I work at the AZ Mills Vault. And great minds think alike because I have the gold icons and polished black icons too. Those are the ones that the pair came with before it went de

PS: thanks for that positive review on here, we're glad we can help you get whatever you need
Nope, picked mine up from a boating store on eBay. They wanted to get rid of them. BNIB for $143

Got the same pair, added adonized red icons, love them :) Tested them on a holiday vacation to Ibiza, the tungsten irid pol works very well at the beach and so on...

Back