• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolf - Gold Ghost Text W/ Tungsten Iridium Polarized

bigOak

Oakley Beginner
We got these in at the vault as DE at $149 a piece, I had to snag them as soon as I got them! Bought the music notes icon as well to make them look as different as possible yet still cool. This is my first time with tungsten iridium polarized and I love them :big_boss: :dance3: What do you guys think?

1C63D942.jpg

I love and hate the batwolf. love the design of it, the thick earstems, but i just absolutely can not wear it...if it had less of a wrap to the frame i could wear it.
but i love the gold ghost text something different than the silver or black.

I love and hate the batwolf. love the design of it, the thick earstems, but i just absolutely can not wear it...if it had less of a wrap to the frame i could wear it.
but i love the gold ghost text something different than the silver or black.

I was the same exact way you were at first. For months, I could've snagged them with my employee rate but was never drawn to them because of the wrap and the fact that I liked the fuel cell style and options (ex: more special editions). But I bought them as soon as I could when we got paid Wednesday. Always helps to be there early on pay day lol . I also give credit to my 1st gen Devil's Brigade Antix that I bought for easing my transition haha

Same problem for me! Its a lil too big! But, it is my oldest pair that i still own. Cant wait for the Robert Williams AS :dance3:

I think they look cool...the gold text is something different, but in a good way.

What makes me feel even better about the pair was that I was able to sell this guy on the same style and the extra music notes icons
Second straight day I've sold something that I was wearing on my head. It just adds to the great experience of working there

Nice, I recently bought the same pair, I put Shaun White icons in mine.

I think you came in to get them right when we did, I work at the AZ Mills Vault. And great minds think alike because I have the gold icons and polished black icons too. Those are the ones that the pair came with before it went de

PS: thanks for that positive review on here, we're glad we can help you get whatever you need

Latest Posts

Back