• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolf Icons Vs Fuel Cell

canhoto

Oakley Beginner
I'm thinking of pimping my Fuel Cell a bit. It's the polished black frame and it's mainly the grey lenses that are p*ssing me off.

However, something also sprung to mind for a more extensive mod. The other day I was holding a pair of Batwolfs and the icons seemed larger than the ones on the Fuel Cell. I couldn't be sure because I didn't have mine that day and there was none in the store I could compare. So I'm asking here... Are the icons the same size or are they bigger?

I'm thinking of pimping my Fuel Cell a bit. It's the polished black frame and it's mainly the grey lenses that are p*ssing me off.

However, something also sprung to mind for a more extensive mod. The other day I was holding a pair of Batwolfs and the icons seemed larger than the ones on the Fuel Cell. I couldn't be sure because I didn't have mine that day and there was none in the store I could compare. So I'm asking here... Are the icons the same size or are they bigger?
Batwolf icons are bigger, same size as hijinx/antix icons which you can swap with.

eBay has Fuel Cell icons. Custom but they'll fit. I plan on swapping out the black for purple on my newly acquired TLD Love/Hate FC's.....put a cup of water in the microwave for 2 minutes....remove arm off glasses and soak it for 30 seconds....get a blade behind the Icon and pop it off...that's the advice I got from A member on replacing Icons on a FC.

eBay has Fuel Cell icons. Custom but they'll fit. I plan on swapping out the black for purple on my newly acquired TLD Love/Hate FC's.....put a cup of water in the microwave for 2 minutes....remove arm off glasses and soak it for 30 seconds....get a blade behind the Icon and pop it off...that's the advice I got from A member on replacing Icons on a FC.

It works.