• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale - Batwolf Icons ... w/ FREE Bonus Icons! (ANOTHER Price Drop! ...)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
So to clarify, I have now shipped the icons to Zeke and for every set that you buy of his, you will get a bonus set of gunmetal icons included at no charge

Example: $7.50 gets you a set of purple plaid + a set of gunmetal. I haven't seen anywhere for cheaper.

Just an O Fan paying it forward

Some people reacted to this post.
I just missed the @OakleyTrader15 offer but @Zeke was so kind to include me in.A true gentleman.Cmon guys that is a steal.
Ok i will make the start.i will buy the sunrise one.sending u a pm

Got PM from STavros, ... will be making deal shortly ... will wait to ship out Sunrise until I get Gunmetals from Trader15.

Weekend Bumpy-Bump.

:bump:

I have Gunmetal Icons in-hand from @OakleyTrader15 ... Let us sell these out! Buy a Purple Plaid set or the Polished Chrome, & you will get a set of Gunmetal free! Gunmetal Icons are a pure, free donation to the "cause" from OakleyTrader15 ...

Who wants some?! A small trim of the clips on the back, & these are great mods for a pair of Hijinx, too! :assassin:

Chrome SOLD.

Only Purple Plaid remain.

:bump::bump::bump:

@STavros a happy customer - twice - as well as @BHarry !!!

Look at it as Buying Gunmetals & getting Purple Plaids for free! Or $3.75 per pair! Either way, let us blow these out!

@OakleyTrader15

BUMP