• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Batwolf Icons

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am on the lookout for a set of Violet and Team Green icons for the Batwolf. They were out of those colors at the Oakley store when I was there last. Anyone? :wink:

Edit: last time I was at the Oakley store they did seem to have an array of colors available (like pink, orange, white, etc.), they were just out of what I wanted. Can anyone who works in an Oakley store confirm I wasn't just imagining these things? And that you can just buy plain colored icons without a full custom.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have some team green ones i think. What are you wanting to pay? Ill have ti check my stash.

Username Hidden said:
I have some team green ones i think. What are you wanting to pay? Ill have ti check my stash.

You're alive!

Username Hidden said:
You're alive!

I am, lots going on im my life. Unfortunately oakley has had to take a back seat.

Yes you can buy many plain colored icons. I just purchased blue,red and gold last week.

i think i saw green and violet at the n3l optics store in flatirons colorado im not in town but you might want to call them 15 bucks each i think