• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolfs!

Wiseguy

Oakley Beginner
Hey all, spent the last 2 hours reading threads in here, some great info. I have a question regarding some Batwolf's I received recently - I find them a little loose fitting, if I look down they slide forwards a bit which is a little disconcerting, I love the shield style but find the arms on the Oilrig's to be a little ugly. If I were to return them I'd try a pair of Fuel Cells. Unfortunately there's no stores near me so I can't actually try before I buy.

Could anyone suggest anything to make the Batwolf's a little tighter and if not, give me an idea of the size difference between them and Fuel Cells?

Cheers! :behindsofa:

hijacking your thread...

All I have are Antix...see profile pic

what is the spiritual successor to them? or have a similar size? batwolf, oil rig, ???

looking at what to buy next.
also, crankcase, turbines and even the tinfoils look like something i might like.

any help?

hijacking your thread...

All I have are Antix...see profile pic

what is the spiritual successor to them? or have a similar size? batwolf, oil rig, ???

looking at what to buy next.
also, crankcase, turbines and even the tinfoils look like something i might like.

any help?

I have several Antix and have had Batwolfs. Antix fit me just right.
Batwolfs are noticeably narrower than an Antix. Batwolfs are a little too tight of rme

Crankcases are also too narrow for me, I would guess same width as Batwolf (based purely on fit for me)

I can't speak to Turbines or Tinfoil except to say that if Tinfoils are same width as Tincans then they fit me well and are not as narrow as Crankcase or Batwolf

I have several Antix and have had Batwolfs. Antix fit me just right.
Batwolfs are noticeably narrower than an Antix. Batwolfs are a little too tight of rme

Crankcases are also too narrow for me, I would guess same width as Batwolf (based purely on fit for me)

I can't speak to Turbines or Tinfoil except to say that if Tinfoils are same width as Tincans then they fit me well and are not as narrow as Crankcase or Batwolf

thank you for the insight. gives me more to go on

Turbines are way wider than Batwolf and although they have rubber not sure they'll do the trick.

Turbines are way wider than Batwolf and although they have rubber not sure they'll do the trick.

ok thanks.
how about offshoots?
eyepatch 2?

just looking at oakleys site for similar sized/shaped shades

Unfortunately, Batwolfs are the most narrow of all the shield types. A crankshaft is a smaller frame similar to the Fuel Cells and Batwolfs, but without the shield. Fuel cells are wider than Batwolfs.

Latest Posts

Back