• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bb77s Recent Purchases

bouncing_boy77

Oakley Expert
i always keep on forgetting that there's already a separate thread for x-metal purchases so i edited my post from the other thread and move these here:

ruby iridium for my juliet carbon frames - i wasn't really planning on keeping this frame, as i already have a ducati juliet. but after not getting any bites on my sales thread here, as well as a local sale that didn't go thru, i decided what the heck and just keep it. can't have too many juliets, right?

IMAG0457.jpg

then these two are technically new purchases, just didn't have the time to take pictures til now.

IMAG0460.jpg

IMAG0461.jpg

Agreed. You can never have too many Juliets. The Rubys look really good in the carbon frame.

thanks! really wished that oakley made the +red available for the juliets. but those ruby iridiums really made me decide to keep the carbon frames.

also wished that oakley made the hammer-stems standard on all juliets. as much as i would like to own at least one hammer-stemed juliet, the polished ones are just too "shiny" for me and look similar to the plasma frames.

thanks! really wished that oakley made the +red available for the juliets. but those ruby iridiums really made me decide to keep the carbon frames.

also wished that oakley made the hammer-stems standard on all juliets. as much as i would like to own at least one hammer-stemed juliet, the polished ones are just too "shiny" for me and look similar to the plasma frames.

haha, swap that plasma frame for a hammered Polished J!

im glad you held onto your juliets. who cares if it looks similar to the ducati's, it's a juliet! :p after seeing hammerstemmed juliets, i don't wanna go back to straight stems lol.

Latest Posts

Back