• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Be@rface

chrisbron

Oakley Expert
Got these from Rich the other day!

I forgot how awesome Black Iridium lenses are! I also forgot that the polished black frames are scratched to sh!t even before you take them out of the box!

dced425d.jpg

035d9c7f.jpg

looks good dude!
like the micro bag and the print on the inside . . .

Those are nice, but I don't get the whole "print on the inside" way of doing things.

So like the wearer knows they're exclusive but all everyone else sees is plain black?

:blink:

I like the bearbrick logo on the ear stems...if you have longer hair it might cover it though haha

Those are nice, but I don't get the whole "print on the inside" way of doing things.

So like the wearer knows they're exclusive but all everyone else sees is plain black?

I agree. That print should be on the outside.

It depends on your view of owning something. Do you own something for what you think about and what it means to you, or do you own something so that everyone else knows about how exclusive it is and what that says about you?

I am of the former, I can't stand people who walk around with 'Armani' or whatever emblazoned across the front of their t-shirts, or LV bags and the like. Why do logos have to emblazoned everywhere on the product? Who benefits? I own Armani stuff but you'd never know unless you looked at the label, and I find comfort in that and, like you say, for these the wearer knows they're exclusive so that's what counts right?

I am personally not a fan of these just because of the price tag for what they are.

It depends on your view of owning something. Do you own something for what you think about and what it means to you, or do you own something so that everyone else knows about how exclusive it is and what that says about you?

I own something so that everyone else knows that I'm a PIMP! Whooooooooo!