• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Be Very Careful If You Send Your Juliets To Oakley For Tune Up....

why do you think I say " do not ship me your lenses".i had people tell me I scratched their lenses.... problem is .....there were no lenses in the frames.so I must have telepathically scratched them from 1000 miles away.
lmao who are these peoples. what ass hats o_O

maybe they needed the lenses polished, something like a windshield wipe service, LOL... they were just too lazy to clean the lenses themselves...

50% of my customers don't read the rules I had posted, somebody sent me pair of plastic frames and wanted an x-metal blast...

Oh so you dont make a mold of the plastic frame, pour molten hot liquid titanium in and produce the x-metal equivalent? I knew those prices were too good to be true. My bad.. sorry ;)

Went to HQ for the tune up this morning, the guy took about 5 minutes and brought my Juliets back as good as new (and still with my polarized lenses), and said "You're good to go, no charge." I've read about bad experiences with Oakley, so thought I should post about my good experience. Of course a lot less can go wrong when you're walking into HQ as opposed to mailing them. Had hoped to pick up a spare pair of Juliets, but no luck.

Reminds me of when I sent a watch in to get repaired. I sent it in a Watch Vault. After they told me they couldn't service it, it was sent back with no Watch Vault. ******* customer service.

Went to HQ for the tune up this morning, the guy took about 5 minutes and brought my Juliets back as good as new (and still with my polarized lenses), and said "You're good to go, no charge." I've read about bad experiences with Oakley, so thought I should post about my good experience. Of course a lot less can go wrong when you're walking into HQ as opposed to mailing them.
I've mailed frames to HQ for service and has taken a month on separate occasions while paying sixty-nine bucks. I've gotten a pair of XM XX's back from HQ tune-up with the flex coupler rubber installed backwards and unwearable.
I also walked in while there for RED and had 4 pair tuned up at 2 for 1 price while I waited. Dyer, Infinite Hero and X Metal Maniac instructed me to strip them down in order to get all new peripherals- rubbers, lenses, screws and gaskets- and when I got them back they were tighter with new rubbers, screws and washers. And I also witnessed a quickie tune-up performed gratis.
Keep in mind that even though I was travelling with The X Man $34.50 each and receiving new rubbers, gaskets and screws it seemed like a decent value and I'm cheap.
They still seemed a little sloppy but then again I've gotten used to/ spoiled by The X Man's tune-ups. At some point he will see them again I'm sure.
My personal experiences with HQ via mail and in person have varied greatly.

Went to HQ for the tune up this morning, the guy took about 5 minutes and brought my Juliets back as good as new (and still with my polarized lenses), and said "You're good to go, no charge." I've read about bad experiences with Oakley, so thought I should post about my good experience. Of course a lot less can go wrong when you're walking into HQ as opposed to mailing them. Had hoped to pick up a spare pair of Juliets, but no luck.
Their hq's gonna have good customer service forsure, espeically if you walk in. If HQ fails at customer service then the company can just go to hell.

Back