• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beater Crater - Is it worth it?

I forgot to mention that these were 'after' photos.

IMG_9528.jpeg
IMG_9530.jpeg
IMG_9533.jpeg

:lolsign: I checked whether I could fix or not the moment it arrived at my home. Anything broken would have been a good reason to return. But pins and screws came out easy, so all was good, just ugly and dirty. But I rushed job the finish, and now I want to redo this one more time. Now that I have Bonz's work to compare to, I'm not happy with my own work. Though I thought it was a decent job for a first attempt. My titanium wire should be in my mailbox today. So I should be able to get my anodizing going this weekend. Maybe I'll try put some color to it.

:lolsign: I checked whether I could fix or not the moment it arrived at my home. Anything broken would have been a good reason to return. But pins and screws came out easy, so all was good, just ugly and dirty. But I rushed job the finish, and now I want to redo this one more time. Now that I have Bonz's work to compare to, I'm not happy with my own work. Though I thought it was a decent job for a first attempt. My titanium wire should be in my mailbox today. So I should be able to get my anodizing going this weekend. Maybe I'll try put some color to it.
If it makes you feel better it’s ten times better than what I could do if I spent a week on it 🤣

Glad to see it go to a collector!

You did great on that polishing brah (trying to channel the island vibe)
You are comparing yourself to Lance Armstrong when you did 1 ride. @Bonz-1 is a polishing master, I love looking at his shiny things in my case, he does phenomenal work!

Mahalo for the kind words guys. Incentive to keep trying things. Been practicing with my airbrush. Not good enough for glasses yet, but getting there. Coming soon? Lol.

Latest Posts

Back