• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Beater Ichiro Polished/Emerald Slate

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

My girlfriend says its ugly with the lenses not matching me (no idea what that means)

What i have is a pair of polished/ emerald slate ichiro... The frame is nice and tight and the rubbers are also new and nice and tight. However the lenses i would rate them a 7/10 with 10 being mint and 5 being barely able to see through it.

NOW UP FOR SALE!!! Not sure what it's worth so let's just put it at 350USD, please send me your offers via pm.

Looking for a pair of x-metal juliets with cash or unique lenses like 24k, +ve red, etc.

let me know what you have in mind. Thanks!

5uqypeme.jpg
anuge2a5.jpg
atymujyv.jpg
uda4ypeg.jpg
jaby2uje.jpg
ysa3a9u7.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pics added!!! NOW UP FOR SALE!!! Check it out!!! $350!!!

those lenses look more like 3/10 imo but okay. does this frame have a serial?

OMG did you do a drop test with them...:(

I received them like this. The frame is not serialized. And the previous credible owner from here also rated the same as me due to the affect that although the scratches seem bad, it's probably just because it's a slate lens. Where a mirro finish is able to show the scratches more clearly. It doesn't affect vision.

Hmmm I'm interested... where are you from...

hmm i understand about the iridium i guess everyones rating is different. and as an unserialised frame its not worth anything more than any regular unmarked frame to me so.. ill pass...
thanks! all yours milk!

Full box set? Rubbers and stuff are mint? Other then the lens:)

to all those who pm me. This is unserialized and it only comes with the shades and a bag. And no, i dont not have any other ichiros.

Make me an offer guys need some cash asap!