• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Beater PitBoss OR just the Ti plates for the PitBoss

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I’ve looked at a few of those. I’m just not sure about the quality. Maybe I’ll rent one lol
ohh fair point, those plates are tiny so I guess dpi or whatever is used in modeling to determine resolution quality of the scan would be a concern...

if renting costs are high maybe create a group funded rental in which members would be funding the rental an in exchange you'd scan some parts they'd want to have in the O-F 3D library?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
ohh fair point, those plates are tiny so I guess dpi or whatever is used in modeling to determine resolution quality of the scan would be a concern...

if renting costs are high maybe create a group funded rental in which members would be funding the rental an in exchange you'd scan some parts they'd want to have in the O-F 3D library?

Oh I meant rent like buy, use, and return lol

Username Hidden said:
Oh I meant rent like buy, use, and return lol
Amazon will accept just about everything, they only seem to deny returns if you do it very frequently or try to return a bunch of different orders all at once. Also if you choose no longer needed as the reason for the return, they'll charge you on shipping return cost.
3rd party sellers hosting on Amazon as they may not have the same returns policy, so probably not a good idea for renting...

Status
Not open for further replies.