• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Beater X-metals

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Since I just missed out on a pair below, does anyone have a pair of beater Juliet or XX (would also consider R1, Penny or Mars) frames they want to unload? Condition doesn't really matter as I'm just going to have The X-Man refinish and tune them anyway. Don't need lenses, or rubber just a bare-bones frame. Looking to spend $100-$125 but would go higher for R1 or Penny.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a Juliet with all the rubbers and no lens. Excellent condition frame. It is rather tight but I do think one or both ocular screws are slightly messed up. They can be taken out. I will let them go for 125.00 shipped in the CONUS and if you send as a friend.

Colorway?????

Polished and no lens. I also have a pair of Penny with emerald lens and plasma frame. They are very nice but no nose bomb.

Polished has the hammer stems?

First time I have ever heard of hammer stems. I will have to research what that is and check with the pair I have when I am able to...which will not be tonight.

They have a kink in the earstems....not just straight

Either way ill take them for my friend chimera for all hes done for me......ive got wicked plans for them.