• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beau's Ongoing Collection

beau1890

Forum Counsel
Premium Member
First and foremost, big thanks to @Chris515000 for taking the time to go out of his way to meet me halfway for the delivery of the case. An incredibly generous thing to do. Can't thank you enough man.

And here it is for the first time all together.

17831.jpeg

17827.jpeg

17829.jpeg

17830.jpeg

17828.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok, so here's the evolution as of 5/27/20. I figured I would leave that first post up as it shows where I was at when I first got this amazing case. The journey really began with the Carbon Juliet's on the 2nd shelf and the 2 Wiretaps on shelf 4. That's all I had for years. And now....

20200527_115823.jpg

The Romeos. Pretty hard to guess from the case, but my favorite frame. ;)
20200527_114230.jpg

20200527_115633.jpg

The Juliets. Yes the Rubies are real. o_O
20200527_115625.jpg

Gen1 Ti02 XX with SWP, Plasma/Ice XX, #000380 Mars, and the XS shelf. Yes, the Rubies are real again! But the Emerald and VIP XS, and polished carbon with FIP! This is one of my favorite go to shelves.
20200527_115547.jpg
20200527_115605.jpg
20200527_115551.jpg

PBI Matte and Polished. The matte black is all original, complete and mint. The polished is near complete with Tungsten Iridium Polars. Custom Red PBII that me and my son painted.
20200527_114934.jpg

Always a metal fan, my first pair of oaks that I paid for. Gen1 Wiretap 1s pewter with +Red though not the actual one I paid for... I sat on the originals after leaving them in a golf cart on a shot. Oakley replaced with a gen2 Wiretap 1 pewter with fire when they couldn't repair the damage. Then a few months later customer service called up and told me they found a pair that matched my old one, since I was bummed I couldn't get +red anymore. So yes, I got 2 pairs of free glasses because I was a dumbass...the good old days of Oakley customer service. Rounded out the rack with a matte black/emerald polar Crosshair.
20200527_114941.jpg

Yes I do have O matter! Black Chrome HJ1.0 BI, matte black Flak2.0 with DWP, polished black Jawbreaker BIP
20200527_115015.jpg

SI D-Day commemorative Fuel Cell, bag is on the side out of view, probably my favorite bag. SI Ballistic Shocktube with DWP, scale print bag and scale patterned Icons. Matte black Crosshair with BIP
20200527_115003.jpg

Everyone who helped thus far in my collection, you know who you are and thank you!

Last edited:
Hell yeah!!!! Congrats!!! Love to see members pass things along and make the dream happen!! Lookin Good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yeah!!!! Congrats!!! Love to see members pass things along and make the dream happen!! Lookin Good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff man.

Awesome collection buddy! Congrats on the case :drinks:

Congrats on a getting a case, the collection looks great

Thanks gal, and guys! There is still room to grow, and I'm pleased that it doesn't look bare and empty. I have to say though, it's the first time I've had all 3 Romeos together in the same spot. Was pretty cool seeing them all together.

Have to give @Chris515000 another compliment as well. As a bonus he gave me a whole bunch of 3 tier stands that @Zax 3d printed a while back. Was not expecting it and very happy to have them. Now to figure out what I want @SiRacer420 to make for me

*For some reason it double posted a few pics edited out the doubles*

Thanks gal, and guys! There is still room to grow, and I'm pleased that it doesn't look bare and empty. I have to say though, it's the first time I've had all 3 Romeos together in the same spot. Was pretty cool seeing them all together.

*For some reason it double posted a few pics edited out the doubles*

It’s an amazing feeling to see them all come together

Back