• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Beautiful Oakley X Squared Polished with Red iridum Polarized Lenses Rare Combo w OEM Rubbers (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

FACE.jpgFACE.jpg
FACE.jpg
FACE.jpg
Beautiful polished Oakley X Squared with Red Iridium Polarized lenses. They have brand new linger rubbers, all around, nose bridge rubber replacements. Glasses are flawless. If your looking for a clean, scatchless pair of XS that looks cool as all get out, these are them. New gadgets, they are like new. Left lence 9/10 and right sense has very minor blemour that I disclose for the purpose of sale but if I didn't bring it it up, it's not noticeable. Comes with Glasses, but no box pro bag/coin. Asking $375.00 or best offer.

IMG_5913.jpg

IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3831.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

IMG_3834.jpg

IMG_3838.jpg

IMG_3839.jpg

IMG_3833.jpg

IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3829.jpg

12AE3B72-B955-4AD4-A28A-BA023E51DCDF.JPG

IMG_3835.jpg

IMG_0971.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
What brand are the lenses?

Jmgarcia, they were sold me this way, so not sure. They are this not like the revant or other cheaper styles. You can barely see eyes behind this the lences. These glasses are lookers.

Price please. Better description, please. Isn't this the same pair you posted yesterday?
Please read the forum rules about selling on the exchange.

Username Hidden said:
Beautiful polished Oakley X Squared with Red Iridium Polarized lenses. They have brand new linger rubbers, all around, nose bridge rubber replacements. Glasses are flawless. If your looking for a clean, scatchless pair of XS that looks cool as all get out, these are them. New gadgets, they are like new. Left lence 9/10 and right sense has very minor blemour that I disclose for the purpose of sale but if I didn't bring it it up, it's not noticeable. Comes with Glasses, but no box pro bag/coin. Asking $375.00 or best offer.

Username Hidden said:
Price please. Better description, please. Isn't this the same pair you posted yesterday?

Look good bro.

Username Hidden said:
What brand are the lenses?
Username Hidden said:
What else would you like to know? Yes, but after being corrected on market value I was not able to edit the post or delete it so wanted a clean fresh start with the competitive price. The new price is $375.00 Well worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.