• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Beautiful XS Polished Carbon with Polarized Black Polarized Lenses w/ Correct Box - SOLD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello Oakley Enthusiasts,

Over the next few days, I will be selling a bunch of my stuff. Still love my X-Metals, but need to thin the herd a bit. I have these pairs of glasses that I will be selling and the bunch of random stuff....coins, traveler's wallet, scatterskull hat, and some other nice stuff. But first a couple pairs of glasses....

#1 - Polished Carbon X-Squared with Polarized Black Iridium Lenses with correct box

I would say these glasses are in mint condition. I am certainly not expert in grading sunglasses, but I inspected these glasses under a 3.5x jeweler's loupe and and I don't see a flaw...other than maybe some dust. I know in one pics it looks like there is a mark in the left lens, I was able to clean that off with a micofiber cloth. You will see in my description of the Pennys, I try and be honest as possible with my descriptions. Here are some features:

• Correct box for the glasses. Numbers on the glasses match the numbers on the box. Non-serialized.
  • Box is in beautiful condition. Full perfect stickers including original price tag. Correct coin (coin has some minor scratches). Has the 1 year guarantee booklet and mailing list card. I will admit, I am not sure what held the glasses in place. There is no foam, I have some vaults, maybe they came in one of those, maybe just in a mf bag.
  • Glasses are beautiful. As noted, they are in great conditions. The lens gaskets were inserted a bit sloppy in my opinion The arms are tight, the nose piece is tight. I will let the pics do the rest of the talking and I am sorry that my pics kind of suck, but like I said, I went over all the surfaces with a jeweler's loupe and I don't see any scratches. I am sure an expert might find some micro-scratches somewhere, but I couldn't find any, these are going to be as close to new as you are going to get (I think). I wore them a few times and didn't care for them, so they have been displayed on a stand for the last year.
  • BONUSI am going to include an extra set of lenses. I cannot remember where I got these, but I am guessing it is one of the popular lens makers....I am guessing they are not factory Oakley, but they certainly could be. I was extremely picky where I bought my Oakley stuff. These are NOT from Larry's Lenses being sold from the back of a van. These extra lenses are Black Iridium, but are NOT polarized. I wanted to make sure I had a bit of variety in my lenses, but they had to be black iridium.
xs 1 small.jpg

xs 2 small.jpg

xs 3 small.jpg

xs 4.jpg

xs 5 small.jpg

xs 6.jpg

xs 7.jpg

xs 8.jpg

xs 9 small.jpg

xs 10 small.jpg

xs 11.jpg

Price for everything including extra lenses - $625 or best offer, price includes shipping to the USA. If you are from a different country, DM me first.

Please check out my other listing for the Penny's, I tried to put them both in one listing, but there is a picture limit. So off the Penny goes to a different listing.

I have some transactions on this site and they all went well. If you doubt my feedback, please check out my feedback on eBay, my username there is the same as here - montmozart. I am approaching 2000 100% positive feedback.

If you have any questions, let me know,
Brian
MontMozart

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
bump, you can post more pics now if you want

Username Hidden said:
Hello Oakley Enthusiasts,

Over the next few days, I will be selling a bunch of my stuff. Still love my X-Metals, but need to thin the herd a bit. I have these pairs of glasses that I will be selling and the bunch of random stuff....coins, traveler's wallet, scatterskull hat, and some other nice stuff. But first a couple pairs of glasses....

#1 - Polished Carbon X-Squared with Polarized Black Iridium Lenses with correct box

I would say these glasses are in mint condition. I am certainly not expert in grading sunglasses, but I inspected these glasses under a 3.5x jeweler's loupe and and I don't see a flaw...other than maybe some dust. I know in one pics it looks like there is a mark in the left lens, I was able to clean that off with a micofiber cloth. You will see in my description of the Pennys, I try and be honest as possible with my descriptions. Here are some features:

• Correct box for the glasses. Numbers on the glasses match the numbers on the box. Non-serialized.
  • Box is in beautiful condition. Full perfect stickers including original price tag. Correct coin (coin has some minor scratches). Has the 1 year guarantee booklet and mailing list card. I will admit, I am not sure what held the glasses in place. There is no foam, I have some vaults, maybe they came in one of those, maybe just in a mf bag.
  • Glasses are beautiful. As noted, they are in great conditions. The lens gaskets were inserted a bit sloppy in my opinion The arms are tight, the nose piece is tight. I will let the pics do the rest of the talking and I am sorry that my pics kind of suck, but like I said, I went over all the surfaces with a jeweler's loupe and I don't see any scratches. I am sure an expert might find some micro-scratches somewhere, but I couldn't find any, these are going to be as close to new as you are going to get (I think). I wore them a few times and didn't care for them, so they have been displayed on a stand for the last year.
  • BONUSI am going to include an extra set of lenses. I cannot remember where I got these, but I am guessing it is one of the popular lens makers....I am guessing they are not factory Oakley, but they certainly could be. I was extremely picky where I bought my Oakley stuff. These are NOT from Larry's Lenses being sold from the back of a van. These extra lenses are Black Iridium, but are NOT polarized. I wanted to make sure I had a bit of variety in my lenses, but they had to be black iridium.
View attachment 988070
View attachment 988072
View attachment 988073
View attachment 988074
View attachment 988075
View attachment 988077
View attachment 988078
View attachment 988080
View attachment 988081
View attachment 988082
View attachment 988083
Price for everything including extra lenses - $675 or best offer, price includes shipping to the USA. If you are from a different country, DM me first.

Please check out my other listing for the Penny's, I tried to put them both in one listing, but there is a picture limit. So off the Penny goes to a different listing.

I have some transactions on this site and they all went well. If you doubt my feedback, please check out my feedback on eBay, my username there is the same as here - montmozart. I am approaching 2000 100% positive feedback.

If you have any questions, let me know,
Brian
MontMozart
Nice set!

Bump with price reduction. Reduced to $625.

Status
Not open for further replies.