• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Been Busy Buying. Enjoy The Show!

Nice pieces! And if you ever need replacement lenses in the Jury, Fuel Cells will fit, just barely!

A few pictures of the latest additions. Here we go:

I was able to get the 24K and all of the Japanese pairs from a huge collector who lived in Japan and is scaling down the size of their collection. These are mint and the boxes were in pristine shape. If you find this, I appreciate it a ton!

I had a 24K sample pair that had no box and said sample on the side. I got this pair for the display and will be able to wear the sample pair now.
DSCN1262_zpsd5e80293.jpg

Here is the Plasma Juliet with Clear Titanium Lens:

DSCN1286_zpsb7e332da.jpg

DSCN1287_zps96b446cf.jpg

One of the first special editions, a mint in box Juliet Carbon/24K Corvette edition:

DSCN1263_zps08a64cd6.jpg

and because I have a weakness for wearing pairs that I think look amazing, I had to build a custom pair to wear around. The frames are new, and the lenses were cut by DocChop. I am very sensitive to distortions so I was afraid that there would be some in these lenses, but I have been wearing these for a few weeks now and I can say that they are perfect, as purchased directly from Oakley. Thanks Doc!

DSCN1268_zpsecfd21f5.jpg

I was able to finish off my Juliet Ichiro Collection. I only now need the first Radar for the entire Ichiro series. Thanks again to a member of this board. They were better than described. Truly in like new condition.

DSCN1269_zpsb1e1e7fc.jpg

In comparing it to my custom pair it has much less green in the lens than my older pair, here are a couple of pictures for reference but they do not do the differences justice. If you put these side by side, you could mistake them for two totally different shades. The older pair has a ton of green. The carbon/OO showed up with an almost violet/purple hue, similar, but a little darker than my first edition Ichiro with Polished/Blue iridium:

DSCN1283_zpsfe06719f.jpg

DSCN1284_zps9b2cd889.jpg

And finally I picked this Romeo 2.0 up to wear with my formal clothes:

DSCN1259_zps5db738af.jpg

Nothing more on the way as of now, but you can change all of that if you have something cool to sell me. I am looking for any ichiro stuff, because I buy a second pair to wear, so if you have any glasses or lenses please let me know. I am also looking for a mint in box XX 24K X and maybe a polished R2 to wear but it needs to have a factory lens.

Thanks again for checking this stuff out.

Just came across this thread searching for some thing else.

Easily and I mean easily the finest collection of unadulterated rare and original Oakley metals I have seen posted to date.

Great to see,thanks for sharing.

Back