• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Been so long since I've been the new kid

ashtray

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi all,

I'm been browsing the forum for a while, but didn't think I had enough to say to warrant a membership -- and yet here I am! I still don't have enough to say but I really wanted to join.

I'm mostly an M-Frame fan. It started about a year ago (new pandemic hobby, I guess) and it's evolved since then to me browsing for new Oakleys almost every morning. Lucky for my wallet, I've only pulled the trigger on a few pairs since then. I'm most interested in wearing my purchases, and don't see myself being one of those collectors that puts their stuff on a shelf, but I guess we'll see ...

Hi and welcome.
You will find some affordable M-frame's and other glasses in here.

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. Glad to have you aboard. :welcome:

IMG_3894.gif

Hi all,

I'm been browsing the forum for a while, but didn't think I had enough to say to warrant a membership -- and yet here I am! I still don't have enough to say but I really wanted to join.

I'm mostly an M-Frame fan. It started about a year ago (new pandemic hobby, I guess) and it's evolved since then to me browsing for new Oakleys almost every morning. Lucky for my wallet, I've only pulled the trigger on a few pairs since then. I'm most interested in wearing my purchases, and don't see myself being one of those collectors that puts their stuff on a shelf, but I guess we'll see ...
Welcome.
Good intentions.
But we all had the same at the beginning of the madness.

Latest Posts

Back