• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Before And After Oakley Forum

maybe one day. I don't have a display for them so they are pretty much storage boxed up or kind of around 9the ones i use more often). I was thinking of seeing if any of the Hawaii members were interested in a meet up type thing but I'v been pretty busy with work and life so I never really got anything in motion. If any of you Hawaii guys are interested let me know. maybe can hahaha.

I think a Hawaii meet up would be cool. I know what you mean though, I've been busy with work and the ohana too. We can start dialogue on a possible day and time and see where it goes from there...

Sorry, to hijack the thread...back to topic!

started 3. now i have $13589 credit card debt. :laugh::laugh:

Damn, I don't know if I should laugh with you or laugh at you lol. If you're happy that's what matters I guess. Pay that stuff down.

I joined the Oakley Forum on 18th September 2011 and had 716 pairs on that date, today the total is 905 pairs. First glass was a pair of New Frogskins - Texas Tea - Gold, purchased on 6th July 1999.

When you hit 1000, I wanna see everyone of them...in one pic! :D!

I started with 3 pairs when I joined now in the last 6 months or so it's jumped to 9 but I have also sold 3 pairs. This forum is bad for my marriage lol

I had maybe 5 or 6. Now I sit at 22. Hasn't changed much in the past year though...not a fan of the new styles :(

I still have my original Nanowire's that got me into Oakley's originally. Isn't it strange that the Nanowire 2.0 set off my Oakley craze? Haha. I think the Gascan still makes up the majority of my collection...roughly 9 of them.

Latest Posts

Back