• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Belmont3's Collection

Thank you all for the kind words, the collection is coming out slowly, but definitely enjoying it. I hope I can get a display case sometime soon.

really nice photo's belmont3. I really like the Aussie red/blue Fuel Cell's. I havent worn mine much yet. The Stoner Scalpel's are great, I just didn't like how I looked in them.
I liked them a lot too! and those scalpels have to be one of my favorite frames!

Liking the Red/Blue fuel cells and the scalpels dude!!!
Yeah, I love both to. I like the black ink on the Fuel Cells and the scalpels just fit perfect on me, and they are just so confortable

I like your picture style. Nice collection. Love the Transformers!!
Thanks! I really wanted to get new lenses on the Transformers cuz I already wanted to wear them. Definitely they get attention

sweet pairs!
like the ruby lenses in the transformer! did you changed the orbital or just the lenses?
As of now, just the lenses. I have other glasses in mind so I don't want to spend money on frames. But the idea is to replace the stems onto a regular frame.

How do u take pics like that, damn!
I have a DSLR, using a 50mm lens. I need better lighting though, but thanks!

Nice set of cans! Gascans that is!!! LOL! Seriously, that's a nice collection you have going. I really like the red/blue Fuel cells, those are going on my mile long wishlist!
Thank you! I definitely cant regret getting the Red/Blue Fuel Cells

The collection is coming along nicely.....you mean you got the box as well from SGH?:jaw:now there's a first:faint2:
Actually, both of the Ducati's (Gascan and Fuel Cell) were ordered from SGH and both came with paperwork, bag, box and lenses in perfect condition. I guess I got lucky :dance3: I was nervous this time, I'm not gonna lie.

most likely used a DSLR camera. camera phones suck A@@!
Yessir! It's just a Pentax KX. I really like it, and I think its a great starter camera. Even though iPhone 4/4s take great pics too.

I saw a video on youtube of a guy who bought a canvas fuel cell through SGH, and didn't get the hard case lol!

Cool pentax fan. I have an Olympus e-520, a discontinued model. I need their 25mm lens for it, I could have bought it a long time ago but keep spending money on Oakley's instead lol.

I saw a video on youtube of a guy who bought a canvas fuel cell through SGH, and didn't get the hard case lol!

Cool pentax fan. I have an Olympus e-520, a discontinued model. I need their 25mm lens for it, I could have bought it a long time ago but keep spending money on Oakley's instead lol.

That sucks! I don't think I would be ordering high collective sets from them. I got the Ducati fuel cells for dirt cheap so I couldnt complain, but luckily I didn't have to.

The oly was one of my choices, the reason why I went with the kx was because I got two lenses and free one day shipping. And the oly wasn't available. Im kind of glad I wasn't into oakleys when I bought the camera, I probably would've never gotten it haha.

That sucks! I don't think I would be ordering high collective sets from them. I got the Ducati fuel cells for dirt cheap so I couldnt complain, but luckily I didn't have to.

The oly was one of my choices, the reason why I went with the kx was because I got two lenses and free one day shipping. And the oly wasn't available. Im kind of glad I wasn't into oakleys when I bought the camera, I probably would've never gotten it haha.
I've dropped by Sunglass Hut's at our local mall, hated it, loved the display of all those amazing Oakley's but the sales people just don't help you at all they just want you t buy stuff, i really doubt they are knowledgeable and care about what frames look good on you. I do however hear they'll give you display Oakley freebies and stuff, or maybe at a small fee.

Nice! glad you considered the Oly! they have some nice rich colors in their photographs. I seriously wish I bought that 25mm lens when I considered it years ago, at the time (get this) I thought $200 plus for a 25mm lens was outrageous, HA! now im spending $hundreds each month on Oakley's, go figure!
I may never get that lens! ha, nah, I'll get it probably for my birthday coming up. :)

I've dropped by Sunglass Hut's at our local mall, hated it, loved the display of all those amazing Oakley's but the sales people just don't help you at all they just want you t buy stuff, i really doubt they are knowledgeable and care about what frames look good on you. I do however hear they'll give you display Oakley freebies and stuff, or maybe at a small fee.

Nice! glad you considered the Oly! they have some nice rich colors in their photographs. I seriously wish I bought that 25mm lens when I considered it years ago, at the time (get this) I thought $200 plus for a 25mm lens was outrageous, HA! now im spending $hundreds each month on Oakley's, go figure!
I may never get that lens! ha, nah, I'll get it probably for my birthday coming up. :)

I don't mind the stores around here, but I do agree they don't know anything. One time I asked about a pair of pitbull and the rep said they were discontinued lol. So freebies? What kind of freebies? Haha

My grandpa has always been an Olympus guy, I guess I just wanted to try something diff. But canon and Nikon were simply out of my budget. I have a 50mm, 50-200mm, 75-200 macro, 18-50mm, and a 40 I think. I havent use that last one because it was used and has fungus so I need to repair it. But I'm set on lenses for a while. I just want a 35mm lens but I'm good for now I think.

LOL...I like how they are discontinued because they just came out with a Ducati Pit Bull BIOTCH!! lol. Plus a history text holiday edition in Japan :)

Canon 'n Nikon's are the big two heavy hitters in the camera world, it's not just the camera body's that cost a lot, then you have to buy Canon's L luxury line of lenses since all the 'standard' lenses just don't do those camera's justice. An L lens alone costs the same as a C-six. lol. But they are so worth it, the quality of those lenses and camera body's are incredible.

50mm is such a lost forgotten lens these days of zoom's dominating the world, real shame, i wish more entry dslr's came with a 50mm standard lens since for most people a 50mm is the perfect lens for them. no zoom barrel distortion to worry about, no zooming or zooming out, just focus or auto focus and snap your picture. such a understaded lens.

Bleh, i have heard of lenses and camera body's getting fungus...do you clean your camera sensor yourself or do you send it in? that's a scary cleaning job. Do you use filters on your lenses? i hope so! I was a big fan of B + W filter's, they are one of the top of the line brands of lens filters :)

do you use CF cards? because i have 5 i no longer use if you want them.

oh, about the freebie's, ive read ppl on here like Mickle getting oakley freebies from optomertrist offices and one person got a oakley o rokr from a sunglass hut plus old expired display items.

Haha, right! I was like "oh really? thats weird. Thanks!" I wasn't going to argue with a person that doesn't know anything. Next time I go, ill ask them if they have something out of the ordinary haha. We will see what happens

Yeah, canon and nikon are awesome, hopefully one day I can own one with good gear. Meanwhile I need to learn how to use mine haha. I do agree about the 50mm! I love mine, thats what I use the most. Sometimes I use it so much, I am thinking of going out with only one lens to force me into using the other ones. I am not in the need to clean my sensor yet. But I am researching on good products to do the job myself, it can be scary, but also with proper care it shouldnt be that bad. I do have filters on all my lenses. I rather scratch, or break a filter than my lens haha. As of the cards, my camera takes SD, so i cant. Thank you though!

Hello everyone again! So im back, I have been missing as I was saving for my wedding and honestly visiting the forum wasn't helping haha. So my last pair was purchased from kindly echav23! which were the Troy Lee Piston Bone. I will post pics soon. So I got married and things are going great, I will be graduating next may and I have a few things lined up :). Also, recently an Oakley store opened in my city!! which I was super excited and in their grand opening I got a $50 gift card from a raffle! can it get better!? haha. Anyways, Ill be around once again and now I'm in the hunt for pairs that I missed while I was gone. For the mean time, I just wanted to say Hi to all and some of your collections are simply amazing. -Jerry

Back