• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bending Juliet Earstems.....

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Found this listing today.....look at the bent earstems...... How far can they be bent before cracking?

a5umy4y6.jpg

serudy4e.jpg

That's crazy.
I have an x- metal pr I bought brand new about 8 yrs ago and took pretty good care of them. The earstem washers final gave up and I sent them to The X-Man for a refinish/rebuild.
I was putting the earsox on after getting them back and one of the stems just folded over. :(:( No undo force, nothing it just "gave up". It took me a couple weeks to find a replacement stem then The X-Man goes on hiatus again.
So 2 months later and I still haven't gotten to wear them.

That's crazy.
I have an x- metal pr I bought brand new about 8 yrs ago and took pretty good care of them. The earstem washers final gave up and I sent them to The X-Man for a refinish/rebuild.
I was putting the earsox on after getting them back and one of the stems just folded over. :(:( No undo force, nothing it just "gave up". It took me a couple weeks to find a replacement stem then The X-Man goes on hiatus again.
So 2 months later and I still haven't gotten to wear them.

Can't you just put the arm on?

I felt fortunate just to find the correct side. The finish on the replacement is plasma, and rough.
Forgive me if I sounded down on The X-Man, the service has been great, . He has done 4 pr for me, 2 while I was looking and waiting to get the earstem.
I was just bummed by the ordeal.

Ill take care of you....im trying to control the flow of work that's all....I don't want 30 pairs sitting on my bench and people bitchin that ive had them too long.i never really got a break this time around but when you go into this kind of work you cant just stop, besides usually around x-mas the x-man is at a standstill because people are saving for x-mas gifts. I like doing these frames. Its either this or sit around watching dancing with the stars.....and id rather eat broken glass than watch that crap.

Latest Posts

Back