• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best aftermarket lense brand

Disko22

Oakley Enthusiast
Got a pair of hijix and antix that went through a house fire. The frames made it out just fine but the lenses did not. Looking to get some new lenses and get them back on my face. Can someone point me in the right direction for new lenses?

20190529_231153.jpg

Don't know about the Antix, but you might be able to get some custom cut OEM lenses for the Hijinx. Not sure though...they're pretty large.

Looks like Revant and IKON make them. Haven't checked Fuse.

If I do have to go aftermarket, I typically go IKON. They do have a greenish tint though for their grey based lenses. They run around $35~. Revant runs around $25, but I've never bothered with anything but their Elite line, which is ok. It's expensive though, around $60.

Best of luck! Lenses always pop up every once in awhile.

For what it's worth, Revant's basic lenses aren't too bad. I buy those instead of the Elites because all of the Elite lenses in the colors I'd want are polarized. Other than that, I'd say go with Ikon or Fuse+.

Last edited:
Fuse + are pretty good. They usually have sales once a month and they come with a pouch and carrying case. If I’m buying fuse I stick to the + series.

You cant go wrong with ikon, colors are spot on and they come with some cleaning solution

Thank.you guys for the help. Looked into the 3 brand names mentioned havent yet placed my order. I came across a deal.on some custom turbines I couldnt pass up. So.the antic and hijinx will have to wait another week

Where can I find Ikon lenses? I couldn't find any on ebay.
By the way I'm a long time revant user and I love it, as far as it is not polarized, because the make it too thin.

Back