• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best aftermarket lense brand

Cant complain at all about revant. Fitment is on point and quality is good. The oldies from the fire have been brought back into service

20190613_195404.jpg

No more Revant for me.
Last order took over a month to arrive and the lenses didn't fit, I scratched the frame trying to fit the lenses, had to use sand paper like crazy to make it fit and only made it to one lens, the other one does not fit at all, not even after using sand paper on the edges... Finally I ended up scratching the lens by accident on the process.
IMG_20190619_215656.jpg

No more Revant for me.
Last order took over a month to arrive and the lenses didn't fit, I scratched the frame trying to fit the lenses, had to use sand paper like crazy to make it fit and only made it to one lens, the other one does not fit at all, not even after using sand paper on the edges... Finally I ended up scratching the lens by accident on the process.View attachment 627906
Wow...did you contact them? Mine snapped in tight and right. Their quality and clarity seem good to me.

Wow...did you contact them? Mine snapped in tight and right. Their quality and clarity seem good to me.
I have been using revant for years, I love their quality, but they have issues with some models, for example for the Montefrio, the lenses are too thin and they end up being too loose.
For the Garage rock I see they made it too thick and too big and it doesn't fit at all.
I've sent them an Email and I'm waiting for the reply.
But right now I'm not happy at all.

I have been using revant for years, I love their quality, but they have issues with some models, for example for the Montefrio, the lenses are too thin and they end up being too loose.
For the Garage rock I see they made it too thick and too big and it doesn't fit at all.
I've sent them an Email and I'm waiting for the reply.
But right now I'm not happy at all.
I wouldnt be happy either. But see what they do for ya. I am curious too cause I am all about companies that back their products

Latest Posts

Back