• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Aftermarket Lenses for Hatchets

agentshane

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Fort Worth Texas
I have ordered a few after market lenses for some Hatchets I own from ebay, 2nd or 3rd pair now that doesn't fit correctly. Anyone have any suggestions on where to find, or what brand I might have better luck with?? Thanks for your help.

@Linegear Japan do a nice range.

I am wearing Fuse Chrome in my Hatchet today.

20883FBC-7C3F-41E0-8FCA-5C7DE94266CA.jpeg

Hey, as long as the ones you got fit then you are golden! I know you like the price point to style up all your hundreds? of frames!

It’s not so much the price point more the bling factor of their Chrome that I love!

OEM Oakley Chrome just doesn’t cut the mustard for me.

Only had one or two issues with Fuse fitment and to be fair to them as soon as I contact them they resolve the issue straight away, no quibbling.

Hope you are well, my old mate.

It’s not so much the price point more the bling factor of their Chrome that I love!

OEM Oakley Chrome just doesn’t cut the mustard for me.

Only had one or two issues with Fuse fitment and to be fair to them as soon as I contact them they resolve the issue straight away, no quibbling.

Hope you are well, my old mate.
Still doing good. As I see you are. I'm following you on IG to see the dog and sunglasses posts.

Back