• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Backpack To Get For College?

I've used my friend's kitchen sink before and to be honest, it is way too big to use as a backpack for college. I mean **** you can put books, 2 changes of clothes, shoes, a bowling ball, and a ton of other **** in there. Unless you're like 6'4" you're gonna look like a little kid with a huge backpack.

Try the Bathroom Sink, smaller version of the Kitchen Sink. I love mine, I too thought the Kitchen Sink was just way too big.

Icon 2.0 is terrible. Tore about a month in. I used the Laptop bag for a few years and the Contact Update....but it's still hard to fit a laptop in it. I love the durability and the rivets, though....great craftsmanship

Icon 3.0 is better than the Kitchen Sink, plus it weighs less and is $50 cheaper.

I have an icon 3.0 which has been amazing this past year but I'm thinking about the new stealth bathroom sink...the icon is a bit bulky at times.

I go to school out east and I really like my Echo Charlie pack, it's versatile and can fit a nicely sized laptop quite easily. There are a couple of new packs that just came out recently, with a couple of cool designs that you should definitely look for!

Latest Posts

Back