• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best bargain on a pair of Romeo R1! Finally got a pair 😎

Jase_nz

I should Work at Oakley
Australia
A lot of folks like new in box which is great but to me there is nothing better than saving something and bringing it back to life. I was searching for a beater juliet to practice on and found these!
Screenshot_20190720-194625_Facebook.jpg

The lady was super nice and knew what they were but was no longer interested in keeping them. I made her a fair offer and I should receive them shortly. I look forward to bringing them back to glory.

What was the bargain price?

Best Romeo deal I ever got was on ebay, blurry picture that looked like Romeos, title just said Oakley sunglasses. BIN price of $50. Bought it instantly. It showed up with a serial matched box, no stress fractures, and an almost perfect frame.

What was the bargain price?

Best Romeo deal I ever got was on ebay, blurry picture that looked like Romeos, title just said Oakley sunglasses. BIN price of $50. Bought it instantly. It showed up with a serial matched box, no stress fractures, and an almost perfect frame.
price was advertised free. I gave the lady 100 for the glasses and 30 for shipping. glasses look in great shape are coming with original ballistic case

Oh wow. That’s nice of you. And a great bargain too. Sweet find.
Cheers mate. I believe in karma. So i always tell people what they have and why i want it and thus far life been good. Every set has a story I got a pair of xx for $75 AUD from a guy whose son had them but passed away we kept in touch and I sent him the photos when they were fully restored. I really love the preservation but if I'm unable to do so I pass them on. Hopefully I can hang on to these ones 😎

Cheers mate. I believe in karma. So i always tell people what they have and why i want it and thus far life been good. Every set has a story I got a pair of xx for $75 AUD from a guy whose son had them but passed away we kept in touch and I sent him the photos when they were fully restored. I really love the preservation but if I'm unable to do so I pass them on. Hopefully I can hang on to these ones 😎
First Class.

Back