• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Delivery Day Ever!!!

Hooooooly ****! Dude all those Artist Series pairs! And that Fuente! :jaw: man awesome scores but I bet your wallet is really hurting right now lol congrats!

Thanx 702... wallets recover, but good deals don't always come along, so gotta get them while I can.

An instant collection!

Sweet.

Just add water :smile:

Wow, that's an impressive pickup in such a short time span! Congrats on all of the beautiful pairs.

Thanks.

thats a lot! congratz!

Thanks.

Holy ****tits! You're on fire, son!

Just getting started Chris.

Wow! Its like christmas.

I wish!!! Got a pair of socks and a book last year... would have loved to have opened this package up on the day :grin:

sick dude . . . you spend a lot of $$$ last month for Oakleys :redface:

CONGRATS you got some awesome pairs!!!

I sti claim dibs on that petterson haha. Congrats on all the artist pair. Amazing delivery in deed

NICE haul... Better than any one delivery day I have ever had!!!

Can't see this happening again anytime soon.

Nice! You finally got them!

Took a while, but they're safely displayed now.

sick dude . . . you spend a lot of $$$ last month for Oakleys :redface:

CONGRATS you got some awesome pairs!!!

It definitely was a good month for shopping... can't wait to see what March has install for me.

You are going have a huge problem figuring out what pair to wear today!!! Too many to pick from!!!

No problems in this department... I'm a shelf whore and proud of it :wink:

Very nice...congrats!!

Thanks echav23

That's beautiful that the postman brought all those in one shot!
Great pickups too. :)

The buggers here are lazy and don't deliver daily, so it all pools at the post office until they decide they're ready to make a trip.

Back