• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best donor lens options for Plate

I'd go with Straightlink lenses if they have a color you'd like. Violet, 24k, Chrome polarized, deep water Prizm, Prizm Road, fire, Ruby, Sapphire, Sapphire polarized, et cetera. However, the last couple I did were turbibe donors as I knew they were big enough.

@Chris A Hardaway & @cacatman

Going to customize a Plate. Any idea what frames offer the best options?

Thanks for any information provided.
Honoured to be mentioned.

I have a “lens dimensions” thread which gives lens sizes which may help you (see links in my signature) work out which lenses will fit.

Re: actual customization of frame itself, best deferred to the experts for options. E.g. @SoulFulFrog, @zwc0442, and possibly @THE X-MAN. I think that @Jimbabwe and @Funky-Trixtar have seen (and possess) some awesome ideas re: colour combos, and rust decay options.

@SiRacer420 for lens etching of non-polarized lenses with nearly any inscription you have a jpeg for

Honoured to be mentioned.

I have a “lens dimensions” thread which gives lens sizes which may help you (see links in my signature) work out which lenses will fit.

Re: actual customization of frame itself, best deferred to the experts for options. E.g. @SoulFulFrog, @zwc0442, and possibly @THE X-MAN. I think that @Jimbabwe and @Funky-Trixtar have seen (and possess) some awesome ideas re: colour combos, and rust decay options.

@SiRacer420 for lens etching of non-polarized lenses with nearly any inscription you have a jpeg for
Thank you for the mention bro.. I'm looking forward to doing a plate.. super fun stuff.

Back