• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

i89o

Oakley Beginner
Are you frustrated by sunglasses that slide down your nose, are uncomfortably wide, or irritate your ears? Today we’re going to help you find the perfect pair of sunglasses for small heads and faces.
Finding sunglasses with the proper dimensions can feel like a daunting task. But we’ll guide you through the right frame measurements, styles, and lens shapes that work best on smaller faces.
Now let’s get started.

Tips for Buying Sunglasses for Small Faces
Just because you have a small face doesn’t mean you have to stick with tiny sunglasses. There are plenty of great frames out there in a variety of frame shapes! And finding the right frame starts with knowing your dimensions.
How to Measure Your Face
Since glasses and sunglasses give dimensions in millimeters, we use the same unit to measure your face.
You can take these measurements using a flexible fabric tape measure. If you don’t have a flexible measuring tape, use a piece of string or even floss. Then, you can...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Halfwires, tightropes, whiskers and blenders are the first Oakleys to come to mind.

For acetate frames, Ray-Bans are great and have awesome color options. Which frame may depend on whether you want glass or polycarbonate lenses. Personally, I'm partial to polycarbonate but up to you.

Juliets fit smaller faces, penny works super good for a smaller face. I know those arnt current production but they are good on smaller faces.

I find there isn't much in the current line that suits a smaller face outside of the sport frames. Although like others have said with certain pairs there will be ones that suit smaller faces like myself. I find that wires fit me better and no matter how much I can wish a certain pair will fit me. It just doesn't happen. On the larger side I have a few batwolf and a valve and because i prefer bigger squarish lenses I have plaintiff squared

Back