• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Formal Oakleys? Something To Suit Up With

My favorite formal wear

My Jordan wires and Whiskers.... I have about 5 pairs of titainium whiskers, but the positive red are my favorite out of them.

41098745-9bb1-76d4.jpg

+1 to that. Whisker with +red looks great with a suit. Just be sure to get a loud Garcia tie and you'll be all set.

Why can't MD's be worn with a suit. I've just been to a wedding with my Metalic / Exovista Liquid Metal 2 lenses on. I though I looked good. To me you can wear any frame with a suit if you're brave enough. Even OTT's.

Why can't MD's be worn with a suit. I've just been to a wedding with my Metalic / Exovista Liquid Metal 2 lenses on. I though I looked good. To me you can wear any frame with a suit if you're brave enough. Even OTT's.

Ah spose you're right Tony, in most weddings I can remember (haven't been to one in a while) there weren't many plastic sunnies. Most men were rocking wire type frames. Maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to try a different style haha. Absolute perfectionist here; had gascans but got rid of them because they weren't secure enough, had fuel cells but their size and stem defect turned me off, had monster pups but were a tad small (probably still passable).

Ah spose you're right Tony, in most weddings I can remember (haven't been to one in a while) there weren't many plastic sunnies. Most men were rocking wire type frames. Maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to try a different style haha. Absolute perfectionist here; had gascans but got rid of them because they weren't secure enough, had fuel cells but their size and stem defect turned me off, had monster pups but were a tad small (probably still passable).

Jupiter square Gloss Black / Grey or even the new twenty Black? Bit more of a subtle frame on both of these Will. If you really wanna push the boat out though 24K Plate's?.......................:cool:

I have a set of Square Whiskers I wore to a recent wedding. Nice and understated, but with hammer stems and a little O-flair to an otherwise boring look.

Back