• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Formal Oakleys? Something To Suit Up With

I'm going to go against the concensus here, if you're wearing black which I will admit to not having read the entire thread I've always gone with admittedly OOP Jackets with the silver iridium (is that possible)? and was always told they looked great. Of course thats just me though. They look great with a "Resevoir Dogs" Black suit jacket, black tie.

Tell me if I'm way off the mark here, again sorry for not reading the whole thread.

I'm going to go against the concensus here, if you're wearing black which I will admit to not having read the entire thread I've always gone with admittedly OOP Jackets with the silver iridium (is that possible)? and was always told they looked great. Of course thats just me though. They look great with a "Resevoir Dogs" Black suit jacket, black tie.

Tell me if I'm way off the mark here, again sorry for not reading the whole thread.

What is an OOP Jacket (and if you meant out of production, can you give a few examples of the models), and silver iridium is not a thing. I think the closest thing to a full silver mirror is a chrome iridium or titanium iridium lens.

Back