• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best Forum On The Web IMO

13ThirtySeven

Oakley Beginner
I'm a gamer, a proud and responsible gun owner, I have collected knives, watches, and starting to actually collect Oakley Sunglasses.
I started purchasing Oakley Sunglasses in 2005 when I bought a pair of Gascan's which in 2010 I sold to a friend heavily worn for 40 dollars. Since then my collection has grown.

My Current list in order of purchase.

1. 03-555 Gascan S polished black with warm grey. Purchased in 2006 from my local SGH my go anywhere do anything Oakley's.

2. OO9096-01 Fuel Cell Polished black mat black with warm grey. Purchased 2011 from my local SGH.

3. OO9101-01 Batwolf Black Ink with black iridium. Purchased 2011 at the same time as when I purchased my Fuel Cells, from the same SGH.
During 2011 summer I purchased the purple plaid icons, and the blue hounds tooth icons.

4. OO9102-08 Holbrook Shaun White Black Polished 24k iridium more than likely from 2011. Purchased last Tuesday from an official Oakley Dealer while at the Jersey Shore, in Sea Isle.

5. OO9102-25 Holbrook Deuce Coupe Collection Sulfur black iridium. Purchased on this past Friday from a different Official Oakley Dealer while at the Jersey Shore, in Wildwood. :cool:

A small collection but in the past two years I was compelled to purchase 2 pairs at a time I may or may not choose to purchase some FMJ 24k Holbrook's they seem to be very worthy of collecting and or owning. My current pride and joys of my collection is my Batwolf, both of my Holbrook limited edition's. I am especially proud of my Deuce Coupe pair due to them being a somewhat limited run, and of course being SO LOUD.
Thoughts would be greatly appreciated and I hope to keep collecting and possibly getting a proper display in the future.
I do have a video of this collection that can be supplied upon request, and I hope this posting is in the proper location. I reside in the central Pennsylvania.

V peace from 13ThirtySeven.

welcome to the forum!
Nice collection!
I'm going to try and get a pair of the SW polished black/24k iridium holbroooks to match my SW polished black/24k iridium frogskins ;)

Seriously off topic but yeah I don't drink and I tend to live at my pc, and am waiting with great anticipation for borderlands 2. But yeah I play a good bit of everything no WoW or anything like that but mostly shooters and driving games. Mostly pc games a few 360 titles but I really think that PC gaming is tops as far as gaming is concerned.

Oh and Lots and Lots of Netflix, currently in season 8 of The X-Files.

I know all Square O collections are kinda odd around here but IDK it seems to be the only pairs that speak to me. I could never see my self in M frames or metal x or maybe I'm just new to this. Who knows any input is appreciated.

There are Others who love square O. I have a few pairs myself. I love the Holbrook and jupiter squared. I also love oil rigs. X metals are my passion but thats what makes sharing your collection with others great. Metals, frogs, vintage whatever it is it's all O and it's all great to look at!

I suppose this is true. I cant stop looking at my Deuce Coupe Holbrook's I have not worn them out or to work yet but I almost can not comprehend that I own them I suppose...

Latest Posts

Back