• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best / Funniest Oakley For Sale Ads

Here’s another one:

Literally immaculate. No use at all.

There's small paint wear near the rubber area.

So in that instance I have to give it a 9/10 for the frame. But everywhere else is immaculate.

No use at all - it’s literally immaculate, but please, pay no attention to the paint that’s coming off....it’s still immaculate though....

Again :(

Very rare and In great shape! Has a big defect on 4-6 and last pictures as the hinge cracked and broke ( I used superglue to put it back together) the hinge functions but these glasses are not usable without risking further breakages.

Rare and in great shape, but it’s a broken frame being held together by superglue and it’s probably going to break again - but it’s in great shape...oh, it’s rare...

I’m not making this up, y’all...

Very rare and In great shape! Has a big defect on 4-6 and last pictures as the hinge cracked and broke ( I used superglue to put it back together) the hinge functions but these glasses are not usable without risking further breakages.

Rare and in great shape, but it’s a broken frame being held together by superglue and it’s probably going to break again - but it’s in great shape...oh, it’s rare...

:lol:

Here’s another one:

Literally immaculate. No use at all.

There's small paint wear near the rubber area.

So in that instance I have to give it a 9/10 for the frame. But everywhere else is immaculate.

No use at all - it’s literally immaculate, but please, pay no attention to the paint that’s coming off....it’s still immaculate though....
Ok, I found that one. For Sale - Polished Carbon X-squared

Too bad we can't call folks out just to create drama. Lol

Sent from Q's S8+

From a serial seller.
For Sale - First gen mumbo splatter purple/blue iridium sweep

Back