• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best glasses for small or medium oval every so slightly pale face

Christiangaz777

Oakley Beginner
I have Gascan in white and the colour does not match my skin tone, O have Fuel Cell Ruby Iridium and the ruby is too much. and I have warm grey Holbrook in Black which I think suits me best.

I really like Gascans, Fuel Cell not so sure for the size of them. I do love emerald or jade Iridium, Blue or titanium also black the latter being a possibility or somewhere along those lines but was told in the optician stay away from flashy colours.

I was looking at Crankshaft, Silver and Batwolf, also two face, breadbox, Garage Rock and Oil rig. Not so sure about Enduro.

I find the Holbrooks do not sit flush on my ears and hurt a bit, and also I tend to not go polarised. I am looking to get at least 3 or 4 more pairs, going to have to sell or exchange my Gascan and Fuel cells, and replace them with any of these, then possibly get 2 more or so.

Help me please

Garry

Have you looked in to Fives Squared? They are smaller frame and would certainly suit a medium/smaller head. I own the MotoGPs with fire iridium and because the lens is smaller they are slightly less in your face.. but there are of course others colours and replacement lenses if you want something more subdued.

Hmm could check them out. What about Iridium? Which is less flashy and polarized vs non does it make a difference to whether I can see through or less flashiness.

I buy online, every shop gives me a different opinion I dont know what to believe. Pity for them they wont have my money

Easy solution. Buy all the pairs you want at Oakley.com. Free shipping and free returns for what you decide not to keep.

Of course sometimes their site is a bit whacky....

Back